My husband and I stayed at the cabin on the lake for a weekend. It was wonderful! My husband had recently returned from a 15 month deployment to Iraq and so the time together was especially wonderful there because we felt like we were the only ones around. It was so cozy and quaint! A place to just sit back and enjoy nature! A great vacation from the stress of life!
This cabin is a Studio Style Bedroom (1/2 wall) & Bath with sleeping for up to 4 people. Enjoy the large covered deck with lake views! Quiet location nestled in the trees with close access to forest wildlife. Private hammocks in forest just outside cabin door. All units have access to private river frontage for swimming, fishing, and playing plus a small private lake for fishing and paddleboats.
Check-in is after 4pm, Check-out is at 11am.
Smoking outdoors only. We do not allow smoking of any kind inside our rental units. There will be an additional cleaning fee of $250 if it has been found that there was smoking inside. Smoking includes but is not limited to cigarettes, cigars, cannabis, e-cigs, etc. We provide buckets with sand on the porches for your butts.
- Air Conditioned and Heat
- Bedding (We provide bedding – you make up beds)
- Bath towels, Washcloths, hand soap and Toilet paper provided
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Dishcloths, Trash bags, Dish soap,1 roll of Paper towels, foil, baggies provided
- Pan spray, some spices, some Coffee, Hot Chocolate and Tea provided
- Microwave, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Crock Pot, Blender, Hand Mixer, Electric Griddle
- Pots, Pans and Baking Pyrex
- Dishes, Utensils, Bowls, Cups, and Glasses
- 3/4 bathroom with shower, no bathtub
- Toys, books and games
- TV (no cable) DVD player with Extensive collection to choose from
- Wrap around deck with tables & chairs overlooking lake
- Charcoal Grill (charcoal and lighter fluid not included)
- Private woodland campfire pit (campfire wood available)
- Smoke Free – smoking outdoors only
- Washer/Dryer available upon request
- Phone available in the DVD room for guests use.
- Wifi available (We’re in the country so fiber has not made it here yet. LOL)
- Paper plates, plasticware, reusable plastic containers, etc
- Beach towels for the river/creek
- Bug spray and other personal care products
- Charcoal and lighter fluid
In-season rates (Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend)
$179 per night (Rate includes up to 4 people)
Week long: $895 (6-7 nights) (stay 5 nights, get up to 2 more nights free! *promotional offer good for reservations staying here through 2023) Ask about our week long discounts for reservations in 2024.
Cleaning Fee of $55
One-night rentals may be available.
Off-season discounted rate available.
Ask about our Military/First Responders/Ministry discount!
If you rent one of our locations (Ranch House, Hummingbird House or Lakeside Cabin) you can also include camping accommodations for additional members of your group at the rates below. Camping is not available as a stand alone rental option.
Camping & RV Rental Rates
Camping and RV rental currently available only when renting one of our places.
Tent w/ electric- $10 per person per night
Tent w/o electric- $8 per person per night
30 amp RV with water and electric only (NO SEWER) – $40 per night
Children under 10 are 1/2 price for camping
Prices do not include 7.225% sales tax.
Half down within 4 days of receipt of Paypal Invoice to reserve your stay. The balance due 1 week prior to arrival. If booking for the following year, only a deposit of $200 is initially needed to reserve your stay!
If you cancel 14+ days before your stay, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel 13 days or less, you will be refunded 1/2 of the cost of the amount of your stay.
Well-behaved and house broken dogs warmly welcomed! Pets may not be left unattended or be left on the property while you are away.
Supplies provided for cleaning up all dog messes. Extra cleaning fees may be required.
Pet Rate: $15 per dog per night
Ready to book or want to know more?
Please fill out this form