We haven’t taken a family vacation in years. This was a real treat – quiet, peaceful, invigorating quality family togetherness. We absolutely loved wading in your riverfront area, BBQing for dinners and campfires, too. Your cottage is so well stocked and immaculate – we loved it. Our kids continuously reveled in the delightful grounds, the horses and cows, the exciting toy closet, and the cozy couches.
-The R family, St Louis
The East Wing is a 3 bedroom, 1 bath unit that sleeps up to 10 people. There is a large soaking tub with views of the backyard and woods. This is the only unit with a bathtub, making it ideal for those with young children. There is also an electric fireplace that you can cozy up to in the cool evenings. Enjoy sitting on the large porch with a view of the pond and beautiful sunrises. The quaint play house is right off the porch too. It is 1/2 of the Ranch House so there are adjoining locked doors to the West Wing. All units have access to private river frontage for swimming, fishing, and playing plus a small private 1/3 acre lake for fishing and paddleboats.
Bedroom 1: King Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed with Twin Bunk Beds and additional twin pull-out mattress
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Living room also has 2 Couches that can be used for additional sleeping space. A Roll-away Cot is available.
Check-in is after 4pm, Check-out is at 11am.
- Air Conditioned and Heat
- Bedding (we provide bedding – you make up beds)
- Bath towels, Washcloths, hand soap and Toilet paper provided
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Dishcloths, Trash bags, Dish soap, Dishwasher detergent,1 roll of Paper towels, foil, baggies provided
- Pan spray, some spices, some Coffee, Hot Chocolate and Tea provided
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffee Maker, 4-Slice Toaster, Crock Pot, Blender, Hand Mixer, Electric Griddle
- Pots, Pans and Baking Pyrex
- Dishes, Utensils, Bowls, Cups, and Glasses
- TV (no cable) DVD player with Extensive collection to choose from
- Furnished covered patio
- Campfire pit (campfire wood available)
- Charcoal grill (charcoal and starter fluid not included)
- Smoke Free – smoking outdoors only
- Washer/Dryer available upon request
- Phone available in the DVD room for guests use.
- Wifi available (We’re in the country so fiber hasn’t made it here yet. LOL)
- Special closet filled with dress-up clothes for girls and boys
- Books (Storybooks, Nature, Biographies)
- Toys, dolls, dishes
- Trucks, cars, Lego
- Board Games, Puzzles
- Paper plates, plasticware, reusable plastic containers, etc
- Beach towels for the river/creek
- Bug spray and other personal care products
- Charcoal and lighter fluid
In-season rates (Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend)
$225 per night (Rate includes up to 10 people)
Week long: $1125 (6-7 nights) (Stay 5 nights, get up to 2 more nights free! *promotional offer good for reservations staying here through 2023) Ask about our week long discounts for reservations in 2024.
Cleaning fee of $125
One-night rentals may be available.
Off-Season discounted rate available.
Ask about our Military/First Responders/Ministry discount!
If you rent one of our locations (Ranch House, Hummingbird House or Lakeside Cabin) you can also include camping accommodations for additional members of your group at the rates below. Camping is not available as a stand alone rental option.
Camping & RV Rental Rates
Camping and RV rental currently available only when renting one of our places.
Tent w/ electric- $10 per person per night
Tent w/o electric- $8 per person per night
30 amp RV with water and electric only (NO SEWER) – $40 per night
Children under 10 are 1/2 price for camping
Prices do not include 7.225% sales tax.
Half down within 4 days of receipt of Paypal Invoice to reserve your stay. The balance due 1 week prior to arrival. If booking for the following year, only a deposit of $300 is initially needed to reserve your stay!
If you cancel 14+ days before your stay, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel 13 days or less, you will be refunded 1/2 of the cost of the amount of your stay.
Well-behaved and house broken dogs warmly welcomed! Pets may not be left unattended or be left on the property while you are away.
Supplies provided for cleaning up all dog messes. Extra cleaning fees may be required.
Pet Rate: $15 per dog per night
Ready to book or want more info?
Please fill out this form