Thank you so much for a WONDERFUL stay! Koinania was just what I was looking for, to get away from all of the hustle and bustle and just have some peace and quiet time with the family. We will definitely be recommending this place to friends and family! Thanks again, St. Charles, MO family- Craig, Patty, Sarah (13) & Laura (10)
The Hummingbird House has recently had the kitchen remodeled among other things. It was the previous home of my parents which is why we named it the Hummingbird House. My mom used to love to sit on the porch and watch the hummingbirds at the feeders. This is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house that is handicap accessible with sleeping arrangements for up to 10-13. It is the only unit with a carport. All units have access to private river frontage for swimming, fishing, and playing plus a small private lake/pond for fishing and paddleboats.
Bedroom 1: King Bed w/ adjoining bathroom
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed with Twin Bunk Bed and Double Twin Bunk Bed
Bedroom 3: Queen
Living room also has 1 Sleeper Sofa and 1 Couch that can be used for additional sleeping space. A Roll-away Cot is available.
Check-in is after 4pm, Check-out is at 11am.
- Handicap Accessible
- Air Conditioned and Heat
- Bedding (we provide bedding – you make up beds)
- Bath towels, Washcloths, hand soap and Toilet paper provided
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Dishcloths, Trash bags, Dish soap, Dishwasher detergent,1 roll of Paper towels, foil, baggies provided
- Pan spray, some spices, some Coffee, Hot Chocolate and Tea provided
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffee Maker, 4-Slice Toaster, Crock Pot, Blender, Hand Mixer, Electric Griddle
- Pots, Pans and Baking Pyrex
- Dishes, Utensils, Bowls, Cups, and Glasses
- Toys, books and games
- TV (no cable), DVD player with Extensive collection to choose from
- Large furnished covered deck and front porch
- Campfire pit (campfire wood available)
- Charcoal grill (charcoal and starter fluid not included)
- Smoke Free – smoking outdoors only
- Washer/Dryer available upon request
- Phone available in the DVD room for guests use.
- Wifi available (We’re in the country so fiber hasn’t made it here yet. LOL)
- Special closet filled with dress-up clothes for girls and boys
- Books (Storybooks, Nature, Biographies)
- Toys, dolls, dishes
- Trucks, cars, Lego
- Board Games, Puzzles
- Paper plates, plasticware, reusable plastic containers, etc
- Beach towels for the river/creek
- Bug spray and other personal care products
- Charcoal and lighter fluid
In-season rates (Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend)
$359 per night (Rate includes up to 13 people)
Week long: $1795 (6 or 7 nights) (Book 5 nights, get up to 2 more free!)
Cleaning fee of $125
One-night rentals may be available.
Off-season discounted rate available.
Ask about our Military/First Responders/Ministry discount!
If you rent one of our locations (Ranch House, Hummingbird House or Lakeside Cabin) you can also include camping accommodations for additional members of your group at the rates below. Camping is not available as a stand alone rental option.
Camping & RV Rental Rates
Camping and RV rental currently available only when renting one of our places.
Tent w/ electric- $10 per person per night
Tent w/o electric- $8 per person per night
30 amp RV with water and electric only (NO SEWER) – $40 per night
Children under 10 are 1/2 price for camping
Prices do not include 7.225% sales tax.
Half down within 4 days of receipt of Paypal Invoice to reserve your stay. The balance due 1 week prior to arrival. If booking for the following year, only a deposit of $300 is initially needed to reserve your stay!
If you cancel 14+ days before your stay, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel 13 days or less, you will be refunded 1/2 of the cost of the amount of your stay.
Well-behaved and house broken dogs warmly welcome! Pets may not be left unattended or be left on the property while you are away.
Supplies provided for cleaning up all dog messes. Extra cleaning fees may be required.
Pet Rate: $15 per dog per night.
Ready to book or want more info?
Please fill out this form