Thank you for a splendid family vacation. There were so many family friendly thoughtful touches. With the great children’s books, comics, games, family videos, and nature books. There were even nets to catch interesting flying creatures. We loved the crystal clear river front area. It was great for fishing and finding interesting rocks. The children thoroughly enjoyed your collection of dress up items. The cowboy boots and the gun were the biggest hits. Your serene setting was inspirational for time with the Lord. We praised him for his creation. The photography was great too. Keep serving the Lord in this way. It is a blessing.-Tom, Brenda, Paige, Brooke and Erica
The West Wing is the gathering place. It boasts an extra-large covered deck with plenty of tables for everyone to hang out together. It is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house that sleeps 8-10 people. Enjoy a campfire around the firepit off the corner of the deck and a large yard for playing games. The kids will enjoy the quaint playhouse right outside. The sunset view from the deck is amazing or sit on the front porch and watch the sunrise while enjoying your morning coffee. Snuggle in front of the gas fireplace on cool evenings. All units have access to private river frontage for swimming, fishing, and playing plus a small private lake/pond for fishing and paddleboats.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed with en suite 3/4 bathroom
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Double bed with twin Bunk Beds
Living room also has 1 Sleeper Sofa and 1 Couch that can be used for additional sleeping space. A Roll-away Cot is available.
Check-in is after 4pm, Check-out is at 11am.
Smoking outdoors only. We do not allow smoking of any kind inside our rental units. There will be an additional cleaning fee of $250 if it has been found that there was smoking inside. Smoking includes but is not limited to cigarettes, cigars, cannabis, e-cigs, etc. We provide buckets with sand on the porches for your butts.
- Air Conditioned and Heat
- Bedding (we provide bedding – you make up beds)
- Bath towels, Washcloths, hand soap and Toilet paper provided
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Dishcloths, Trash bags, Dish soap, Dishwasher detergent,1 roll of Paper towels, foil, baggies provided
- Pan spray, some spices, some Coffee, Hot Chocolate and Tea provided
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffee Maker, 4-Slice Toaster, Crock Pot, Blender, Hand Mixer, Electric Griddle
- Pots, Pans and Baking Pyrex
- Dishes, Utensils, Bowls, Cups, and Glasses
- TV (no cable) DVD player with Extensive collection to choose from
- Furnished covered patio
- Campfire pit ( campfire wood available)
- Charcoal grill (charcoal and starter fluid not included)
- Smoke Free – smoking outdoors only
- Washer/Dryer available upon request
- Phone available in the DVD room for guests use.
- Wifi available (We’re in the country so fiber hasn’t made it here yet. LOL)
- Special closet filled with dress-up clothes for girls and boys
- Books (Storybooks, Nature, Biographies)
- Toys, dolls, dishes
- Trucks, cars, Lego
- Board Games, Puzzles
- Foosball table on deck
- Paper plates, plasticware, reusable plastic containers, etc
- Beach towels for the river/creek
- Bug spray and other personal care products
- Charcoal and lighter fluid
In-season rates (Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend)
2023 rate:$290 per night (Rate includes up to10 people) 2024 rate: $302 per night
Week long: $1450* (Stay 5 nights, get up to 2 more nights free! *promotional offer good for reservations staying here through 2023) Ask about our week long discounts for reservations in 2024.
Cleaning fee of $110
One-night rentals may be available.
Off-season discounted rate available.
Ask about our Military/First Responders/Ministry discount!
If you rent one of our locations (Ranch House, Hummingbird House or Lakeside Cabin) you can also include camping accommodations for additional members of your group at the rates below. Camping is not available as a stand alone rental option.
Camping & RV Rental Rates
Camping and RV rental currently available only when renting one of our places.
Tent w/ electric- $10 per person per night
Tent w/o electric- $8 per person per night
30 amp RV with water and electric only (NO SEWER) – $40 per night
Children under 10 are 1/2 price for camping
Prices do not include 7.225% sales tax.
Half down within 4 days of receipt of Paypal Invoice to reserve your stay. The balance due 1 week prior to arrival. If booking for the following year, only a deposit of $300 is initially needed to reserve your stay!
If you cancel 14+ days before your stay, you will receive a full refund; 13-6 days beforehand, you will be refunded 1/2 of the cost of the amount of your stay; 5 days or less, no refund.
Well-behaved and house broken dogs warmly welcomed! Pets may not be left unattended or be left on the property while you are away.
Supplies provided for cleaning up all dog messes. Extra cleaning fees may be required.
Pet Rate: $15 per dog per night
Ready to book or want to know more?
Please fill out this form