When you rent the whole ranch you get the place to yourselves! You can enjoy staying near each other in the East Wing and West Wing of the Ranch House, the Hummingbird House, the Lakeside Cabin, and the overflow Bunkhouse.
All of the places combined consists of 11 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 4 kitchens, and 4 living rooms. The covered deck of the West Wing is the perfect spot to host everyone for mealtimes and hanging out. Enjoy the large yard for a game of football, volleyball, or even create an obstacle course! Spend time together playing games, fishing, swimming or simply being together. This is the place where memories can be made and cherished for years to come!
If you want to spend time together without spending a lot of time in the kitchen, we have a list of caterers that can cater a meal for your group with a variety of options.
Check-in is after 4pm, Check-out is at 11am.
Smoking outdoors only. We do not allow smoking of any kind inside our rental units. There will be an additional cleaning fee of $250 if it has been found that there was smoking inside. Smoking includes but is not limited to cigarettes, cigars, cannabis, e-cigs, etc. We provide buckets with sand on the porches for your butts.
- Handicap Accessible (the Hummingbird House)
- Air Conditioned and Heat
- Bedding (we provide bedding – you make up beds)
- Bath towels, Washcloths, hand soap and Toilet paper provided
- Fully Equipped Kitchens
- Dishcloths, Trash bags, Dish soap, Dishwasher detergent,1 roll of Paper towels, foil, baggies provided
- Pan spray, some spices, some Coffee, Hot Chocolate and Tea provided
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffee Maker, 4-Slice Toaster, Crock Pot, Blender, Hand Mixer, Electric Griddle
- Pots, Pans and Baking Pyrex
- Dishes, Utensils, Bowls, Cups, and Glasses
- Toys, books and games
- TV (no cable), DVD player with Extensive collection to choose from
- Large furnished covered deck and front porch
- Campfire pit (campfire wood available)
- Charcoal grill (charcoal and starter fluid not included)
- Smoke Free – smoking outdoors only
- Washer/Dryer available upon request
- Phone available in the DVD room for guests use.
- Wifi available (We’re in the country so fiber hasn’t made it here yet. LOL)
- Special closets filled with dress-up clothes for girls and boys
- Books (Storybooks, Nature, Biographies)
- Toys, dolls, dishes
- Trucks, cars, Lego
- Board Games, Puzzles
- Paper plates, plasticware, etc
- Beach towels for the river/creek
- Bug spray and other personal care products
- Charcoal and lighter fluid
In-season rates (Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend)
2023 rate: $900 per night (Rate includes up to 40 people) 2024 rate: $936 per night. These rates include a 20% discount!
Week long: $4,500* (Book 5 nights, get up to 2 more free! *promotional offer good for reservations staying here through 2023) Ask about our week long discounts for reservations in 2024.
Cleaning fee of $375
Off-season discounted rate available.
Ask about our additional Military/First Responders/Ministry discount!
Camping & RV Rental Rates
We currently have 1 RV spot that is 30 amp (no sewer) and 1 RV spot that is 50 amp (no sewer). Any camping is included when you rent the whole ranch at no additional fee.
Camping is not available as a stand alone rental option.
Prices do not include 7.225% sales tax.
Half down within 4-7 days of receipt of Paypal Invoice to reserve your stay. The balance due 1 week prior to arrival. If booking for the following year, only a deposit of $500 is initially needed to reserve your stay!
If you cancel 14+ days before your stay, you will receive a full refund; 13-6 days beforehand, you will be refunded 1/2 of the cost of the amount of your stay; 5 days or less, no refund.
Well-behaved and house broken dogs warmly welcome! Pets may not be left unattended or be left on the property while you are away.
Supplies provided for cleaning up all dog messes. Extra cleaning fees may be required.
Pet Rate: $15 per dog per night.
Ready to book or want more info?
Please fill out this form